Make about 36-40 small fritters.
- 1 Cauliflower – broken into florettes steamed and cooled down.
- 1 Red potato – cut into 4-5 chunks, steamed and cooled down.
- 1 bunch Parsley leaves – finely chopped (If you don’t have enough Parsley, you can always top up with celery leaves)
- 2-3 garlic cloves – minced
- 4 eggs – lightly whisked
- 100g Parmesan – grated
- 100g Cheddar – shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked pepper + a bit more
- 1 teaspoons himalayan Pink salt
- 2 Tablespoons Plain flour
- Your choice of Oil for frying
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and mash a bit with a potato masher.
- Heat up a large frying pan with frying oil, enough for shallow frying ( you will need to top it up with each batch).
- Measure a heaped Tablespoon of the mixture, flatten with your hands and pop it in the frying pan. Don’t overfill the frying pan with too many or the fritters will soak up too much oil. Cook fritters for about 3 minutes on each side on medium heat.
- Transfer to a wire rack if you have one. It will keep the fritters crunchier.
Awsome with a Tzatziki or salsa.
All you ingredients at the tip of your fingers .