- 3 cups milk of your choice (we love Almond milk)
- 4-5 heaped teaspoons Prana Chai blend (up to your personal preference if you like it milder or stronger)
- 2-3 peels of orange rind
- 3-4 Tablespoons Maple syrup or Honey
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1 Banana sliced
- 1 heaped Tablespoon Coyo Vanilla yoghurt
- Warm up milk, Chai blend, orange peel and maple syrup and for 10-15 minutes in a small saucepan on the stove top ( the longer it’s infused, the stronger the flavour will be).
- Strain the milk through a sieve and put the milk back into the saucepan.
- Add oates and salt to the milk and cook on medium heat, continuously stirring, till reaches desired texture.
- Spoon porridge into bowls, top with banana and vanilla yoghurt and enjoy with a cup of coffee.