Chicken Sandwiches & Champagne
- 2 Skinless Chicken breasts
- 3 peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 pinches salt
- lemon peel from 1/2 lemon
- 4 Tablespoon Aioli
- 3 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 2 teaspoon Champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 Tablespoons Parsley – chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Chives – chopped
- Salt & cracked pepper as desired
- Bring a small pot full of water, peppercorn, bay leaves, salt and lemon peel to a boil.
- Add chicken and simmer for about 15 minutes or till chicken is cooked through.
- Cool down for a few minutes.
- Mix aioli, mustard, honey salt and vinegar and toss the chicken through it. Crack a few rounds of pepper and taste for seasoning.
- Fold through parsley and chives.
- Trim crust and cut each into 4 triangles.
- Serve with bubbles 🥂