Red Hill Avo Smash-A-Mole
- 3 Red hill avocados – diced or smashed (as you like)
- 2 Barragunda Estate heirloom tomato – finely diced
- 1-2 Barragunda Estate chilli – finely chopped
- 1/4 Red Onion – finely chopped
- 1-2 Lemons and/or limes – juices (start with one and add if you need to)
- Salt & cracked pepper to taste (Don’t be shy)
- 3 Tablespoons Coriander – roughly chopped (leaves and stalks)
- 2-4 radishes – shaved (I love to have some extra to scoop the avo mix with)
- 2-3 Tablespoons BoatShed fresh goat curd
- 1 Teaspoon chopped preserved lemon
- Yolky Dokey eggs – poached (optional)
- Toasted Baker Boys Multigrain Sourdough
- Mix Avocado, Tomato, Chilli, onion, preserves lemon, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Fold through coriander.
- Poach eggs and set aside on paper towel to drain the liquid off.
- Top 4 slices of toasted sourdough with Avocado mix and poached eggs (how many you want on each slice)
- Layer radish on Avocado in between eggs.
- Dollop goat curd on the radish and top with a little more cracked pepper.
… Don’t forget your latte…