Coconut & Lime Flathead Ceviche
- 280g flathead tails – sliced 1cm thick
- 1 green bull horn pepper – thinly sliced
- 3 baby radish – dices into 1cm cubes
- 1 avocado – dices into 1cm cubes
- 1 bunch coriander – roughly chopped (stalks and leaves)
- 1 kaffir lime leaf – thinly sliced into strips
- 1.5 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 3 Tablespoon coconut yoghurt
- 2 lime – juiced
- 1/2 lemon – juiced
- 2 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger juice
- 2 pinches of Himalayan salt
- Prepare the fish and vegetable ingredients in bowls.
- Whisk all Dressing ingredients in a bowl, taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Toss Fish through the dressing.
- Add bull horn pepper and radish and gently mix.
- Gently fold coriander and keffir lime leaf through.
- Serve and eat straight away.