I do prefer to use whole spices however if you only have ground spices, that’s fine too. Just be careful not to over roast them.
- 15g Coriander whole Seeds
- 20g Coriander ground
- 20g Cumin ground
- 5g Salt (I use Pink Himalayan)
- 120g Barragunda Chilli mix (stalks removed)
- 200g Piquillo Peppers
- 15g Garlic cloves
- 100ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Mild flavour)
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon juice
- In a shallow frying pan, dry roast coriander seeds till aromatic. Set aside.
- In a shallow frying pan, dry roast ground spices till aromatic. Set aside.
- Use Mortar and Pestle or a food processor to crush all the ingredients till reaches pasty consistency. Leave a little texture so it’s not super smooth.
- Jar and top with olive oil.
- Pop it on anything you want, even spread a little on a toast with Goats curd.