10 Minutes Nduja & Fennel Maccheroni
- 300g Martelli Pasta Maccheroni
- 12-15 Cherry Tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Onion – finely chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic – roughly chopped
- 1 Tablespoon capers
- 200g Nduja
- 150g Provolone Dolce’ – thinly sliced
- 1 bulb Fennel – thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Parsley – roughly chopped
- Put water for the Pasta to boil (with salt). When water’s ready, add Pasta and boil till al dente, then drain.
- While your water is boiling and pasta is cooking, grill (or bake on high temp) cherry tomato with a little olive oil and salt till blistered (about 5-7min)
- In a large frying pan, saute onion, garlic and capers with olive oil till translucent (don’t let it brown).
- Add Nduja and break up with a wooden spoon into the mix and saute through the mix.
- Add cooked Pasta and mix through with the heat turned to medium.
- Mix Provolone’ Dolce’ through the pasta so it melts through.
- Throw Fennel, blistered tomatoes and Parsley through and mix.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust.
Eat straight from the pan