Mossy Willow Organic Baby Beets,
Binbarra Farm Hazelnut & Labneh.
Start with draining the yoghurt the night before you want to serve the dish.
- 2 cups Yoghurt – drained in a muslin over night in the fridge to make Labneh
- 12 baby Beetroots – cut into 1cm thick discs (skin on)
- 1 cup shelled Hazelnuts – roasted and roughly chopped
- 10 leaves of Radicchio – roughly torn
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Rosemary- finely chopped
- 1 cup Mint leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Chives – finely chopped
Ingredients for Dressing:
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon – juiced
- 1-2 teaspoon Honey
- Sea salt & cracked pepper to taste
- Coat beetroot through with olive oil, a good sprinkle of sea salt and bake on 180c oven for about 25-30 minutes or till tender.
- Whisk dressing ingredients
- Toss Beetroot, Radicchio and Hazelnut with dressing
- Mix herbs through
- Adjust seasoning
- Add blobs of Labneh through