Negroni Cured Trout
- 400g Ocean Trout
- 125g Himalayan Rock Salt
- 125g Sugar
- 1 serve of Negroni
- 1 tbs chopped parsley
- Mix salt, sugar and Negroni together.
- Skin the fish.
- Spread LARGE cling wrap flat and put half the curing mixture on the cling wrap, place trout on top and cover with the rest of the curing mix
- Wrap the cling wrap over the trout tightly so no air bubbles are present.
- Place it in a dish, with a heavy plate to weigh it down, in the fridge for 24-36 hours. Check in between for cureness level. Some like it more cure than others.
- Serve with chopped dill, a squeeze of lemon and creamy white mould cheese.