- 1 Large Bakery Lievito Turkish bread – cut lengthways;
- 500-600g Beef or Lamb mince;
- 1/3 cup Main Ridge Olive Company
- 1 heaped tablespoon of Baharat spice mix (I use Herbies );
- 1 Tablespoon of Pomegranate Molasses;
- 2 garlic cloves – minced;
- 2 onion – finely diced;
- 2 Large tomatoes (or cherry, anything goes) – finely diced;
- 1/2 cup pinenuts
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley leaves (flat leaf);
- salt to taste.
- Mix ingredients well (except for the bread) and spread over the inside part of the Turkish bread.
- Drizzle with Evoo and put in a hot oven (180) till golden (about 15-20 min).
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon and chopped mint (and chilli if you are Joe).
Eat straight away while warm with your favourite dip.